Our newly built training facility will be complete in fall of 2005. It
is located on Fairview Loop about midway between Knik Rd and the Hyer Road
access. The building is large enough for APDT Rally trials and will have
a large outdoor grass field for use in good weather. We also have
a small store on site where you may purchase supplies, treats, and training
Regine Ave. is off mi 4.2
Fairview Loop Rd. It takes about 6 minutes from Wasilla WalMart.
You can enter Fairview Loop from anywhere and go to mi 4.2, then turn south
onto Regine Ave. It's not too hard to find, and there are a thousand ways to
get there. Here are some specific directions:
Coming from Palmer:
1. Take Seward Meridian Pkwy toward Wasilla.
2. Go past Walmart on Seward Meridian Pkwy to the end.
3. At the "T" intersection, turn left onto Matanuska Spur Rd.
4. Take the first right onto Fairview Loop Rd and go about 2 miles.
5. There will be a sharp left turn on Fairview Loop Rd (and a 25mph sign) just
before Regine Ave. Take a left onto Regine Ave.
6. Turn into the first driveway to your right.
Coming from Big Lake, Knik, West Wasilla, and North:
1. Take Knik Goose Bay Rd, and turn left onto Edlund.
2. Follow Edlund until it ends at Fairview Loop Rd (approx 2 mi)
3. Turn left onto Fairview Loop Rd., go about 1 mile.
4. Turn right onto Regine Ave. There is a large brick house at the SE corner.
Regine Ave comes just BEFORE a sharp right turn on Fairview Loop.
5. Turn into the first driveway to your right.
Coming from Chugiak, Eagle River:
1. Take Parks Hwy northbound.
2. Exit at Hyer Road.
3. Turn left and cross under the Parks Hwy overpass.
4. Turn right (north) onto Fireweed at the "T" intersection. Go 3/10th
of a mile.
5. Turn left onto Fairview Loop Rd. Go 1 mile to fork in the road. Take left
fork over railroad tracks (this is still Fairview Loop Rd) . DO NOT take right
fork uphill. Follow for about 2-3 more miles.
6. Watch for a sharp left turn (with a 25 mph sign) at approximately mile 4
of Fairview Loop Rd. Immediately after that curve to the left (mile 4.2), take
a left into Regine Ave.
7. Turn into the first driveway to your right.